[MARMAM] MMO & PAM positions in UK waters (Recruitment)

Recruitment recruitment at osc.co.uk
Sat Apr 18 06:52:45 PDT 2015

_*MMO & PAM positions in UK waters (Recruitment)*_

Dear MMOs and PAM operators,

Ocean Science Consulting (OSC) invites applications for imminent
contracts in UK waters. [OSC operates worldwide and opportunities
elsewhere arise periodically, so general applications are also welcome.]

Subject to suitable qualifications and experience, work is typically
awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. Due to the volume of
recruitment mail, we are unable to respond to all applicants, sorry, so
please do not expect an acknowledgement. We also cannot respond to
specific questions about contracts, as this information is reserved for
successful applicants only. Please apply by email only to
recruitment at osc.co.uk; recruitment enquiries to other OSC email
addresses will be deleted.

Please feel free to circulate this email amongst colleagues looking for
work. If the applicant is not already on our database, we will require a
CV (ideally Word format) that includes, inter alia, a current phone
number, with copies (ideally JPEGs) of offshore survival and medical
certs including
any vaccinations (all of which should be listed on CVs along with expiry
details for quick reference), passport, any resident permit(s), any
visa(s), driver's licence(s), and degree certs. Only a CV is required in
the first instant for short-listing candidates, so the rest is optional.
Clients are increasingly requesting evidence of any science /
engineering degrees (e.g. marine biology, oceanography, acoustics,
signal processing), so be prepared to follow up immediately with
necessary documents in the event that you receive a phone call. If
applicants have provided documents previously, they are already on file
and should not resend them; unfortunately, when the same applicants
regularly email the same attached documents, we have to delete these
emails as they clog up our inbox/server; however, we do encourage all
previous applicants to send us updated CVs or replacement scans for
expired offshore survival/medical certs, or simply contact us to provide
an update on availability.

Thanks and kind regards,

--
Recruitment