[MARMAM] Request for ANY animal CT and/or MRI scans for biomechanics research

Marie Attard mattard3 at une.edu.au
Wed Apr 8 00:24:56 PDT 2015

Request for ANY animal CT and/or MRI scans for biomechanics research

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for CT or MRI scans of any species to use for various biomechanical research projects exploring the locomotion, feeding and ecology of a wide range of taxa conducted in the FEAR (Function, Evolution and Anatomy Research) Lab at the University of New England (New South Wales).

We are interested in scans of any anatomy (e.g. skulls, limbs, whole specimens).

Associated information on the specimen age and sex is desirable, though not essential.

If your lab/organisation has any data you are willing to share (we also welcome collaborations!),
please email me on swroe at une.edu.au.

Please see our website (www.fearlab.com) for more information about our research.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Stephen Wroe
Associate Professor Stephen Wroe
ARC Discovery Outstanding Research Award Fellow
Director of The Function, Evolution & Anatomy Research (FEAR) Lab
Zoology Division, School of Environmental and Rural Science, Room L116 Bldg CO2, University of New England, Armidale, NSW, Australia, 2351
Conjoint A/Prof School of Engineering, University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia, 2308
Email swroe at une.edu.au Phone 61 2 67733261 or 61 [0]432349049