[MARMAM] ZWE Symposium at Oregon State University College of Veterinary Medicine April 25th - 26th, 2015

Clarke, Lauren Zatorski zatorskl at onid.oregonstate.edu
Mon Apr 6 15:38:19 PDT 2015

Hello,

I was hoping you might be able to include a post about our ZWE Symposium at
Oregon State University College of Veterinary Medicine happening at the end
of this month, April 25th - 26th, 2015. See below.

Join us on April 25th and 26th at Oregon State University's College of
Veterinary Medicine for our Zoo, Wildlife and Exotic (ZWE) Symposium 2015.
Expand your knowledge in the area of non-traditional animal medicine! There
will be talks on many different topics, including comparative anesthesia by
Dr. Alcantar from Wildlife Safari, surgical repair of elbow luxation in
raptors by Dr. Ackermann from the American Wildlife Foundation, cheetah
artificial insemination by Dr. Montilla from Oregon State University, and
many more. Student registration is just $25 and non-student registration is
$45, which includes meals and a complimentary t-shirt.
We are also pleased to offer hands-on wet labs where you can expand your
clinical skills. These will include wildlife and marine mammal necropsy
techniques, led by OSU's Dr. Bildfell, and diagnostic procedures in exotic
animal medicine.
CE credits will be offered for attending veterinarians and veterinary
technicians.

And don't forget to join us Friday night before the symposium for a
complimentary movie night!

For more information and to register check us out @
https://www.signupforms.com/registrations/4205

Thank you,