[MARMAM] Professional Development Course: Marine Research Techniques & Conservation

Niru Neil Dorrian niru at whalefish.org
Sat Apr 4 13:41:31 PDT 2015

Dear MARMAM

The Whalefish Team would like to share with you our *Career Professional
Development (CPD)* *Course* aimed at marine science students, graduates and
environmental professionals. The course will be hosted our team at the FSC
Millport (Marine Research Station) in Scotland - 28th-30th August 2015.

The course is titled 'Marine Research Techniques & Conservation' and will
be led by experienced field biologists actively working in research,
industry and conservation.

*Course Overview* - To provide an introduction to:

   -
*Marine Conservation *
   -
*Marine Mammal Health *
   -
*Underwater Noise *
   -
*Acoustic Monitoring Techniques *
   -
*Dolphin Photo ID Research *
   -
*Elasmobranch Ecology *
   -
*R Statistics & Tutorial *
   - *Careers in Marine Science*

The cost to attend is £150 full fee or £120 Student fee. Both include two
nights bed & breakfast, and lunches for the duration of the course.

We do advise those interested to book soon as we only have a limited number
of places left.

For more information on the course and how to book please visit our website
www.whalefish.org

Sincerely
--
Niru Neil Dorrian, BSc (Hons) RMarSci MIMarEST
Co - Founder & Marine Mammal Biologist

Whalefish

Mail: niru at whalefish.org
Cell: +44 (0)7888747719

*Connect - Share - Inspire*

*Whalefish Charity Fundraiser: Sea Lion Mass Stranding Crisis in California
<https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sea-lion-mass-stranding-crisis-in-california-cimwi>*