[MARMAM] Introduction and Advanced PAMGuard courses - one month to go!

Jamie Macaulay pamtech.acoustics at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 11:39:58 PDT 2014

Just one month until PAMTech’s PAMGuard introduction and advanced courses.
We are a small UK-based company made up of PAMGuard developers and
experienced field acousticians who can enable you to get the most out of
PAM applications. A high tutor-to-student ratio on our courses ensures
participants can get individual assistance with their training requirements.

Places are filling fast on our upcoming courses, so book now!
Dates are:

28/11/2014
Introduction to PAMGuard: This one-day classroom-based course provides the
essentials you need to get going with PAMGuard.
Cost: £200 GBP

29/11/2014 and 30/11/2014
PAMGuard Advanced: This two-day classroom-based course allows those with
previous PAMGuard experience to get to grips with more advanced features,
focusing on offline analysis and data management. The course will include
some core analysis modules, but participants will also be able to tailor
training to their particular needs by selecting from a range of optional
modules (including Whistle detection and classification, High Resolution
Localisation, Target Motion Localisation, Data Management, Viewer Mode,
Noise Monitoring, MATLAB library (participants must have MATLAB installed
on their laptop for this module)).
Cost £350 GBP

The courses will take place at the Riverside Museum, Glasgow, Scotland.

Participants need to bring their own laptops running Windows XP or above.

Course costs do not include accommodation, travel or food.

To find out more, contact: pamtech.acoustics at gmail.com
Or go to: pamtech.eu

To book go to:
http://pamguardintroduction.eventzilla.net/