[MARMAM] Tenure-track possibility for highly talented female researchers at the University of Groningen (The Netherlands)

Per J Palsboll | Marine Evolution and Conservation | CEES | RUG p.j.palsboll at rug.nl
Fri Oct 10 06:53:04 PDT 2014

I would like to draw your attention to the Rosalind Franklin Fellowship
scheme at University of Groningen
(http://www.rug.nl/about-us/work-with-us/rff/requirements-application/)

The Rosalind Franklin Fellowships are highly prestigious tenure-track
positions at University of Groningen for talented female researchers
with minimum three years of post doctoral research experience which
comes with a generous star-up package and promotion to tenure after 5
years pending satisfactory performance. The Marine Evolution and
Conservation group
(http://www.rug.nl/research/marine-evolution-and-conservation/) is
mainly aimed at marine mammals and hence a potential home for putative
Rosalind Franklin Fellows in the area of marine mammal conservation,
evolution and ecology.

Any questions please feel free to contact myself, Martine Bérubé
(m.berube at rug.nl) or Michaël Fontaine (m.c.fontaine at rug.nl).

Cheers

Per

--
Per J. Palsbøll

Marine Evolution and Conservation
Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Studies
University of Groningen
Nijenborgh 7
9747 AG Groningen
The Netherlands

Office phone: +31 50 363 9882
Mobile +31 64 870 3295

Mail address:
PO Box 11103
9700 CC Groningen
The Netherlands

----
How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress.

As quoted in "Niels Bohr : The Man, His Science, & the World They Changed" (1966) by Ruth Moore, p. 196
----