[MARMAM] Mares Conference: Call for papers for the S.I. in Marine Environmental Research & Registration Deadline October 12!

MARES Conference Secretariat maresconference at ugent.be
Tue Oct 7 07:58:14 PDT 2014

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFE24F.E28BA4D0]
Mares Conference
Marine Ecosystems Health and Conservation
17-21 November 2014, Olhão, Portugal
www.maresconference.eu<http://www.maresconference.eu>
Call for papers for the Mares Conference Special Issue in Marine Environmental Research now open to all attendees who present a digital object or a poster!
Deadline registration extended : October 12,  2014!
The Mares Conference on Marine Ecosystems Health and Conservation will take place in Olhão, Portugal, from 17 to 21 November 2014.
Selected papers from the conference will be published in a special issue of Marine Environmental Research<http://www.maresconference.eu/node/4511>. All presenters (oral, digital object and poster) are encouraged to submit full length research papers<http://ees.elsevier.com/mere/default.asp?pg=login.asp>. Moreover, the organizing and scientific committees are delighted to announce that the call for papers is now extended to all attendees who didn't submit an abstract in due time but are willing to register for the Mares conference and present their research in the form of a digital object<http://www.maresconference.eu/node/371> or a poster.
Registration is thus extended until 12 October 2014, register here<http://www.maresconference.eu/registrationform>!
And upload your abstract for a digital object (highly encouraged) or a poster by 20 October 2014 Here<http://www.maresconference.eu/node/4682>.
Please note that only persons fully registered by 12 October and who submitted an abstract by 20 October will be considered for the S.I.
For more information about venue, scientific and social programme, etc. please visit the Mares conference website<http://www.maresconference.eu/> at www.maresconference.eu<http://www.maresconference.eu>.
We look forward to meeting you in Olhão,
The Organizing and Scientific Committees,
Prof. Dr. Adelino Canario
Prof. Dr. Karim Erzini
Prof. Dr. Estér Serrão
Prof. Dr. Rui Santos