[MARMAM] Marine mammal behaviour publications of terminology

Monica Arancibia gismermaid at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 09:15:57 PST 2014

Hello,

I am looking for recommended papers or books on terms for more complex
marine mammal behaviour. Direction to a website with a list of
scientifically acceptable terms for marine mammal ethology would also be
acceptable. I am attempting to describe properly behaviours that go beyond
"tail slap" or "breaching" but are not extremely complex. I have just not
found a resource that lists these behaviours and their definitions. Any
help with this matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
M. Arancibia