[MARMAM] JMBA-ECS special issue - Final call

Andrew Wright marinebrit at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 08:58:53 PST 2014

Hi all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

A final reminder that submissions for the next JMBA special issue are due
12th December, 2014. Like the 2014 conference, the theme is "Marine mammals
as sentinels of a changing environment." While we particularly encourage
submissions following up on presentations made at the conference, any
papers covering marine mammal science are welcome.

Please submit directly with JMBA at: http://www.mba.ac.uk/jmba/.

If you have something suitable, but are unlikely to be able to meet the
deadline, please send me an email. Some limited allowances may be possible
in some cases.

Many thanks and best regards,

Andrew

--