[MARMAM] Conservation Psychology

Els Vermeulen els at whalefish.org
Wed Nov 12 00:56:31 PST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

We are conducting a survey to assess the attitudes and behaviour of
conservation scientists and professionals toward a variety of issues
regarding the protection and conservation of nature. We therefore created a
survey through a range of multiple choice questions. If you have 10 minutes
or so to complete the survey, we would be very grateful. Off course your

Please feel free to forward the link to other conservation scientists of
your acquaintance.

https://wooster.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_08rdCfQGC2G2DAh

Your help is very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Susan Clayton, PhD
Whitmore-Williams Professor of Psychology
The College of Wooster
http://discover.wooster.edu/sclayton/

Els Vermeulen, PhD

Co-founder and Scientific Director