[MARMAM] Eighth International Conference "Marine Mammals of the Holarctic"

Dmitri Glazov glazovd at gmail.com
Tue May 20 08:22:43 PDT 2014

Dear Colleagues!

We inform you about changes on the conference website.

Dear participants of the VIII International conference "Marine mammals of
Holarctic", which will be held in St. Petersburg from 22 to 27 September
2014.

There are now new opportunities in the conference website:
• Possibility to pay the registration fee via the Internet Bank by "Visa"
card, "Master card" or "Maestro".
• Booking rooms in the hotel and their payment
• Selection, reservation and payment excursion programs

We remind you that your registration in the Personal Account is not a
registration for the Conference until the registration fee will not be paid.

We remind you that the payment of early registration fees will be ended
from 1 of July.  More details you can find on the conference website:
www.mmc2014spb.com.

The conference will be accompanied by photo exhibition made during the
expeditions by the members of the SMM: Dr. Filatova O., Dr. Semenova V.,
Babushkina M., Dr. Shpak O.V. and others.

Also you could see documentary films and the results of the children
drawing contest named by V.M. Smirin.

We will be glad to see you on September 22 at the VIII International
conference "Marine mammals of Holarctic"!

online:

http://www.mmc2014spb.com/en/

Sinserely,

Conference Organizing Committee