[MARMAM] Announcing Canadian Publication of Novel about Killer Whales and Marine Contaminants

Ann Eriksson author at anneriksson.ca
Fri May 2 08:44:45 PDT 2014

Hello all:

I am pleased to announce the Canadian publication of my novel, *High Clear
Bell of Morning*, which highlights threats to the southern resident killer
whales in the Salish Sea, with a particular focus on toxic marine
contaminants. I'd like to extend my heartfelt thanks to the members of this
list who assisted me during the research phase. The novel is available in
Canada in trade paperback and ebook wherever books are sold. It should be
available in the US in the near future. You can find more information about
the novel and my upcoming Canadian reading tour on my website
www.anneriksson.ca or through my publisher www.douglas-mcintyre.com.

Thanks very much.
Ann