[MARMAM] WEB LINK UPDATE Call for Expressions of Interest: GEF Dugong and Seagrass Project

angela martin angela_martin85 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 03:00:48 PDT 2014

Greetings from the CMS Dugong MoU Secretariat!

Further to our recent call for Expressions of Interest in
the position of Project Coordinator for the Dugong and Seagrass Conservation
Project, we would like to update the web link
to the Announcement and Job Description that was provided in our earlier email
(below), as the Convention on Migratory Species have since launched their new
website. We would be grateful if you could re-distribute the following
throughout your networks as appropriate:

This is a call for Expressions of Interest in the position
of Project Coordinator for the international Dugong and Seagrass
Conservation Project.

The Project Coordinator will lead the Project Coordination
Team of the UNEP Project, funded by the Global Environment Facility (GEF),
entitled: Enhancing the Conservation Effectiveness of Seagrass Ecosystems
Supporting Globally Significant Populations of Dugongs Across the Indian and
Pacific Ocean Basins.

Full details of the Project Coordinator Position Announcement and Job Description can be viewed on the Opportunities page of the CMS website, under ‘Vacancies and other opportunities submitted by other organizations: The Mohammed bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund, Coordinator - Dugong & Seagrass Conservation Project’, here: http://www.cms.int/en/about/organizational-structure/opportunities. Expressions of Interest
should be sent to Ms Mariam Yacout: myacout at cms.int by the deadline of 14
April 2014.

This project-based position will be based in the United Arab
Emirates and hosted by The Mohamed bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

  Angela Martin
  Team Associate

  Convention on Migratory Species Office - Abu
  Dhabi  •  United Nations Environment Programme
  c/o Environment Agency - Abu Dhabi • PO Box
  45553 •  Abu Dhabi • United Arab Emirates
  T +971 2 693 4500 • F +971 2 499 7252 • amartin at cms.int
  •  Skype: angela.martin885  •  www.cms.int
  Memorandum of Understanding on the
  Conservation of Migratory Birds of Prey in Africa and Eurasia
  Memorandum of Understanding on the
  Conservation and Management of Dugongs and their Habitats throughout their
  Range