[MARMAM] Cetacean surface time behaviours

blanca morales guerrero blanca_morales_guerrero at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 09:57:12 PDT 2014

Good morning,
 I am trying to gather information about the time that some odontocetes and mysticetes spend at sea surface between diving behaviours as a part of one of my thesis chapters. It is proving very diffucult to find such information for all cetacean species - even hunting literature that goes back more than 50 years, so If you have data like this, know of publications that do, or could refer me to people who might, I would really appreciate it if you emailed me with any leads.
I thank you for your time and advice,
Blanca Morales GuerreroPhd. Student in Dr. Karina Acevedo-Whitehouse's labQuerétaro (México)blanca_morales_guerrero at hotmail.com