[MARMAM] Documenting coastal species photography course, Wales, UK

CBMWC info at cbmwc.org
Fri Mar 21 04:27:33 PDT 2014

The Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre, New Quay, West Wales, UK is pleased
to announce that it will be hosting the course “Documenting coastal species
through photography”. The course will be run by Simon Tune in conjunction
with Aberystwyth University’s School of Lifelong Learning. The course looks
at the wealth of different habitats and species to be found along the
Ceredigion coastline and explores how photography can be used to look into
and document these different worlds, including the use of photo-ID
techniques to identify bottlenose dolphins.

Dates: Starts 12th April and runs for three days (Saturday, Sunday and
Monday) 9am to 4pm daily. Please note that the start and finish times may
vary dependent on the weather and tides.

Course fee: £90 (£80 concessions)

Please note: Students will need to have their own digital camera, either a
high-end digital compact with manual over-ride or a Compact System Camera or
a Digital SLR.

For all enquiries and bookings go to
http://www.aber.ac.uk/en/sell/lifelong-learning/ or for further information
contact Simon sit4 at aber.ac.uk

Please note when looking on SELL’s webpages this course is under the Ecology
section

Laura Mears

Project Officer

Support our research - adopt a Cardigan Bay dolphin with the Cardigan Bay
Marine Wildlife Centre
<http://www.cbmwc.org/support-us/adopt-a-cardigan-bay-dolphin/>

Raise money for CBMWC with each internet search you do - it doesn't cost you
a penny  <http://sites.affilyon.co.uk/CBMWC>
http://sites.affilyon.co.uk/CBMWC

Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre

Patent Slip Building

Glanmor Terrace

New Quay

Ceredigion

SA45 9PS

Wales, UK

Ffon/Phone: 01545 560 224

E-bost/Email:  <mailto:info at cbmwc.org> info at cbmwc.org

Website:  <http://www.cbmwc.org/> www.cbmwc.org

For all the latest news and sightings information, please visit our website,
follow us on Twitter and become a fan of our Facebook page

 <http://www.cbmwc.org/> www.cbmwc.org

 <http://twitter.com/CBMWC> http://twitter.com/CBMWC

 <http://facebook.com/CBMWC> http://facebook.com/CBMWC

Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre is supported by the Cardigan Bay Marine
Wildlife Group, a marine interest group of the Wildlife Trust of South and
West Wales.

Helping to conserve Cardigan Bay's marine wildlife through education and
research

Helpu I warchod bywyd gwyllt morol Bae Ceredigion drwy addysg ac ymchwil

The contents of this email are confidential and are soley for the use of the
intended recipient. If you receive this email in error please delete it and
notify us either by email or telephone. It is prohibited to copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the contents of this email.