[MARMAM] Cetacean stomach size data

Cheryl Butner cbutner at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 21 14:02:21 PDT 2014

Good afternoon,
I am looking for data on stomach size for as many cetacean species as possible, both toothed and baleen.  Any possible physical parameter that describes the size of the stomach with or without food in it -  weight, volume, length/width, etc.  If you have data like this, know of publications that do, or could refer me to people who might, I would really appreciate it if you emailed me with any leads.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Best,

Cheryl Butner
Research Assistant - Micheli and Goldbogen Labs
Hopkins Marine Station, Stanford University
Pacific Grove, CA, 93950 USA
Tel: (831) 655-6251
cbutner at stanford.edu
http://www-marine.stanford.edu
Follow Hopkins Marine Station on Facebook & Twitter!