[MARMAM] Deadline reminder for the Secondary Adaptations of Tetrapods to Life in the Water 2014 meeting

Pyenson, Nicholas PyensonN at si.edu
Thu Mar 20 12:38:42 PDT 2014

Dear MARMAMers,

On behalf of the Host Committee of the next "secondary adaptations" meeting in Washington, D.C. (June 2-4, 2014), we wish to remind everyone that the deadline for submitting abstracts is 1 April 2014.

The link to the website for the Secondary Adaptations of Tetrapods to Life in the Water 2014 meeting (or "SecAd") is at: http://events2.gmu.edu/secad2014/

There you can access all of the information needed to plan your travel, register, and submit an abstract for the meeting. Please register early and book your hotel room if you are sure you are going to attend the meeting, so that we can book more hotel rooms at the meeting rate if we run out. Lastly, please forward this message to anyone who you think might also be interested in attending.

We look forward to seeing you at SecAdDC in June.

Best,

Nick Pyenson and Mark Uhen, co-chairs of SecAdDC

SecAdDC Host Committee:

Daryl P. Domning, Howard University
Stephen Godfrey, Calvert Marine Museum
Neil P. Kelley, Smithsonian Institution
Nicholas D. Pyenson, Smithsonian Institution
Nathan Smith, Howard University
Mark D. Uhen, George Mason University
Jorge  Velez-Juarbe, Florida Museum of Natural History
Maya Yamato, Smithsonian Institution

Nicholas D. Pyenson, Ph.D.

Curator of Fossil Marine Mammals
Department of Paleobiology