[MARMAM] Papers request, Hello from Yangtze finless porpoises of China

张长群 changqunz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 22:20:05 PDT 2014

Dear MARMAMERS

I am ZHANG Changqun who study behavior of Yangtze finless porpoises in
Baiji Dolphinarium in Wuhan, china as a master student. What I did
belongs to part of breeding project which aim to achieve artificial
breeding success in this kin of riverine  dolphin as well as to save
unique freshwater dolphin inhabiting in Yangtze river from extinct as
previous Baiji dolphin.

Nowadays, I am looking for some papers as well as books which is important
to my study, However,  could not be got in china. the information of those
wanted papers are put on the following list. I would be very grateful if
you can contact me if you have any copy of the listed papers and sent to me
by E-mail:changqunz at gmail.com.

Best regards

Zhang changqun

Wanted literature:
1. Martinez, D. R. and Klinghammer, E. 1978. A partial ethogram of the
killer whale. Carnivore1: 13-27
2. Community structure of Bottlenose Dolphins near Sarasota, Florida.
Wells, R.S. (1995)
3. Weaver, A. C. 1987. An ethogram of naturally occurring behavior of
bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) in southern Californian waters.
Masters Thesis, San Diego State University
4.
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/4533490?uid=3737800&uid=2&uid=4&sid=21103469150877

--
More respect, less attack!