[MARMAM] PAM operator positions

Wharam, Jo [Fugro EMU] jo.wharam at fugroemu.com
Wed Mar 5 03:54:30 PST 2014

[Fugro-for-advert-2012.jpg]
PAM Operators
Fugro EMU Limited forms part of Fugro's Offshore Survey Division and is a market leading Environmental Services company, providing a full range of environmental survey, consultancy, laboratory, metocean and geophysical support services in North West Europe and worldwide. To meet the growing demands of an extended fleet of Fugro's own vessels as well as the many client vessels used for survey operations, we require skilled, motivated and flexible personnel to add to our core staff of personnel within the Marine Ecology Department.
The environmental work carried out by Fugro EMU Limited is undertaken for a variety of applications, both for the oil and gas industry and non O&G industry (renewables, aggregates, ports and harbours etc).

Job Title: PAM Operator

We have exciting opportunities for a number of experienced Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) operators to grow our PAM and MMO operations. Working almost solely offshore, there may be opportunities to work on environmental surveys as well as MMO/ PAM activities. In addition to offshore work, a key component of the role will be to identify and develop business development opportunities both within the international Fugro network and to Clients directly. This is a unique opportunity to the right individuals to assist in establishing Fugro's PAM and MMO operations on an international scale.
The successful applicants will have a very good range and depth of experience in installing, configuring and operating PAM systems and be familiar with PAMGUARD software.
Benefits include a competitive salary accompanied by an attractive package including contributory pension scheme and access to salary sacrifice schemes.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to recruitment at fugroemu.com<mailto:recruitment at fugroemu.com> by 21 March 2014.
For more information please visit www.fugroemu.com<http://www.fugroemu.com/>
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.

Kind regards,
Jo.

Fugro EMU Limited
Jo Wharam
Marine Mammal & Seabird Team Manager

Telephone: +44 (0) 2392 205 520 / Mobile: +44 (0) 7899 941367 / Fax: +44 (0) 2392 205 550
E-mail: jo.wharam at fugroemu.com<mailto:jo.wharam at fugroemu.com> / Website: www.fugroemu.com<http://www.fugroemu.com/>
Address: Fugro EMU Limited, Trafalgar Wharf (Unit 16), Hamilton Road, Portchester, Portsmouth PO6 4PX
Registered Address: Fugro House, Hithercroft Road, Wallingford, OX10 9RB, UK
Registration No: 3469947 / VAT No: GB 704 4481 52