[MARMAM] Aquatic Conservation Special Issue "Ecology, Behaviour and Conservation of Sperm Whale in the Mediterranean Sea"

Daniela Silvia Pace danielasilvia.pace at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 12:28:55 PDT 2014

Dear all,
it is with great pleasure that - as co-editors - we inform you that the
Aquatic Conservation Special Issue titled "Ecology, Behaviour and
Conservation of Sperm Whale in the Mediterranean Sea" was published online:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/aqc.v24.S1/issuetoc

We hope it generates a lot of interest and further research.

Many thanks to all the authors, the referees, the other two co-editors
Jonathan Gordon and Maurizio Wurtz, and the editor John Baxter for the hard
work.

With very best wishes,
Daniela and Barbara

================================