[MARMAM] MARINE MAMMAL BOOKS AND REPRINTS WANTED

Thomas Jefferson sclymene at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 12:46:54 PDT 2014

MARINEMAMMAL BOOKS AND REPRINTS WANTED

¡VIVAVaquita! is requesting marine mammal books, reprints,monographs, and journals.  Literature canbe donated or we can purchase sets of books, reprints, and journals.  We make the literature available to colleaguesworking on marine mammals, getting it into hands where it will be activelyused, and in the proccess help to raise funds for research and conservation workon the vaquita, the World’s most endangered marine mammal species. Donations aretax-deductible, and we may be able to arrange pick-up of large quantities ofliterature.  We are currentlycollecting literature to help fund our education work with local organizationsand school groups in Mexico and California.  If you have any literature you would be interestedin donating or selling to us, please contact Tom Jefferson at  sclymene at aol.com.