[MARMAM] Research Sailboat in Antarctic and Tierra del Fuego

Federico Guerrero syquijote at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:01:27 PDT 2014

Hello,

Me and my wife are operating an Expedition Sailboat based in Ushuaia
(Argentina) and Puerto Williams (Chile), organizing expeditions trips to
Antarctica, Chilean Fjords, South Shetlands and around  Tierra del fuego.

We would like to offer our boat  for science research projects.  We have a
sturdy, well built, coast effective comfortable boat and a strong interest
in science.  Ocean Tramp  is an excellent base for field work in the fjords
and Antarctica.  We have ample space on board for gear storage, as well as
an aft platform that makes sample collecting and small boat launching a
breeze.  Most importantly we ourselves want to know more about the amazing
place we live and work.

My wife is a geologist graduated from Princeton and I'm a seaman with
Master unlimited license, and we both have ample  experience in the field.

Our boat  can take up to 10 persons on a Chilean Fjord trip, and up to 8
persons on a trip to Antarctica, plus 2 or 3 crew to deal with the boat.

We do make a living with our vessel, but we are flexible and interested on
different projects, and open to hear ideas.

If you feel like we could be of any interest to any party or organization
or project, please don't hesitate to contact us.

You can find out more about ourselves on our website  www.syquijote.com

Thanks
--
Federico Guerrero