[MARMAM] Distance sampling training workshops August 2014-early registration deadline next week

Eric Rexstad ericr at mcs.st-and.ac.uk
Thu Jul 10 06:26:18 PDT 2014

MARMAM:

A few places still remain for the introductory and advanced distance
sampling workshops, held in St. Andrews in late August.  Early
registration deadline is 18 July.  Visit
http://www.ruwpa.st-and.ac.uk/distance.workshops/distance2014/workshop_overview.html
to register and for additional details.

--
Eric Rexstad
Research Unit for Wildlife Population Assessment