[MARMAM] recordings of signature whistles?

Aguasonic Acoustics aguasonic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 13:44:37 PST 2014

Dear MARMAM,

I have developed what I believe to be a process for better resolution
images of the whistles made by many dolphins. An example of which may
be seen at:

http://tinyurl.com/la7ypok

from a recording of the whistles made by Common dolphins on the Monterey Bay.

I am interested in investigating what this high-resolution process
could reveal concerning the structure of 'signature whistles', and
would like to know if anyone has examples of these kinds of whistles
they could share for that purpose.

Any images created from such examples will, of course, be shared with
those making such recordings available.

Sincerely,

Mark Fischer