[MARMAM] Short survey on marine mammal spatial patterns

Deborah Fernandes debypfernandes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 09:12:48 PST 2014

Dear all,

                My name is Deborah Pinto Fernandes, I am a licensed
Biologist and am currently a graduate student at the Universidade Federal
do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN) in Brazil. I am studying to get my masters
degree in Psychobiology, with emphasis in Animal Behavior and my advisor is
Renata S. Sousa-Lima. As a part of my research I am currently performing a
review on the use of acoustic and visual techniques in the study of marine
mammal spatial patterns (occurrence, distribution) over the past ten years.
I have already made contact with some of you and really appreciate those
who have already answered my survey. However, the number of responses was
very small and because of this, I am asking everyone here at marmam who
work or have worked on any research regarding marine mammal spatial
patterns to answer this quick survey regarding information that might have
influenced the choice of method used in your research. Let me thank in
advance for everyone's attention and contribution and also make myself
available for any questions you might have.

The link to the survey is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HTKKYRY

--
Deborah Pinto Fernandes

Bióloga licenciada - CRBio: 85.706/05-D
Laboratório de Bioacústica
Mestranda no Programa de Pós-Graduação em Psicobiologia
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte