[MARMAM] Post for a Request for data Grampus griseus

Nova Atlantis oceanwatch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 05:40:07 PST 2014

Dear Marman members,

I am trying to create a table for my PhD thesis combining long term
research projects on *Grampus griseus* worldwide. In the table items such
as: Work Area/Time span field research/period of research done/ Research
objectives/ Methods/* N* of  identified Gg/ /Results/Research group/
Peer-reviewed and Non-peer reviewed Literature will be included.

I would be keen to receive any contribution for this overview.

Thanks very much!

Karin Hartman

Departamento de Biologia
Universidade dos Açores