[MARMAM] Animal Welfare. Compiling information

Victor Garcia Vergara victorgarcia120 at yahoo.es
Wed Feb 19 09:58:15 PST 2014

Dear MARMAMERS

I am compiling information (in English and Spanish) on animal welfare in captivity but only for this animals:

Orca : Orcinus orca.
Indo-Pacific Dolphin or: Tursiops aduncus.
Belugas: Delphinapterus leucas.
California sea lion: Zalophus californianus.
Common seal or harbor seal: Phoca vitulina
Sea otter: Enhydra lutris
Manatee: Trichechus

would be very grateful if you can contact me, if you have any published literature, news, or contact details of people/organisations that could provide me with further information.

Thank you in advance,

 Víctor García Vergara
Fono: +56 9 9338 2859