[MARMAM] New Publication: Antipredator tactics among pantropical spotted dolphins

Federico Sucunza fsucunza at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 15:19:58 PST 2014

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the publication of our new note:

*Observations of antipredator tactics among pantropical spotted dolphins
(Stenella attenuata) attacked by smooth hammerhead sharks (Sphyrna zygaena)*
. Article first published online: 22 SEP 2014 DOI: 10.1111/mms.12169

Sucunza, F., Doria, E., Alves, L.C.P.S, Prado, J.H.F., Ferreira, E.,
Andriolo, A. and Danilewicz, D.

You can download the pdf at
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/mms.12169/abstract or contact me
via email fsucunza at gmail.com for a copy.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best regards,
Federico Sucunza