[MARMAM] New publication on a rare observation of bottlenose dolphins with a whale shark

Latusek-Nabholz, Jennifer N Jennifer.Latusek-Nabholz at hdrinc.com
Tue Aug 26 11:57:08 PDT 2014

My coauthors and I are pleased to announce the recent publication of our paper:

Latusek-Nabholz, J., D. Fertl, L. Blair, and C. Ferrer. 2014.  A rare observation of bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) with a whale shark (Rhincodon typus) off the Florida Panhandle, Gulf of Mexico. Aquatic Mammals 40(3):293-296.

A PDF of the paper may be requested from the senior author by contacting: Jennifer.Latusek-Nabholz at hdrinc.com<mailto:Jennifer.Latusek-Nabholz at hdrinc.com>

With regards,

Jennifer Latusek-Nabholz
HDR, Inc.
Niceville, FL

Jennifer N. Latusek-Nabholz
Senior Professional Consultant/Marine Biologist
HDR
4565 Commercial Drive, Suite 103
Niceville, FL 32578
M 850-420-4536