[MARMAM] Novel dedicated to Southern Resident Killer Whales now available in the US

Ann Eriksson author at anneriksson.ca
Tue Aug 26 11:27:13 PDT 2014

Hello all:

I am pleased to let you know that my novel, High Clear Bell of  Morning is
now available in the United States. Dedicated to the Southern Resident
Killer Whales of the Salish Sea, the novel  highlights the toxic threat to
this iconic endangered population which sadly has now dropped to 78 members.

The Vancouver Sun called High Clear Bell of Morning "an excellent
novel...of the 'I can't put this down' variety."

It's available from your favorite bookseller now in Canada and by pre-order
in the US for shipping in early December. It's also available now worldwide
as an English language eBook.

Thanks for your interest!
Ann

--