[MARMAM] PhD position at University of Groningen in sea turtle evolution and population genomics

Per J Palsboll | Marine Evolution and Conservation | CEES | RUG p.j.palsboll at rug.nl
Mon Aug 25 00:04:17 PDT 2014

We have a vacant PhD position at the Marine Evolution and Conservation
group at the Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies (University of
Groningen, The Netherlands).

The objective of the project is to elucidate the evolution and
population genetic structure of sea turtles in the Dutch Caribbean by
analyses of genomic data.

The closing date for (on-line) applications is September 30^th , 2014.

Please read the full advert
(http://www.rug.nl/about-us/work-with-us/job-opportunities/overview?details=00347-0000005702)
for more details.

--
Per J. Palsbøll

Marine Evolution and Conservation
Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Studies
University of Groningen
Nijenborgh 7
9747 AG Groningen
The Netherlands

Office phone: +31 50 363 9882
Mobile +31 64 870 3295

Mail address:
PO Box 11103
9700 CC Groningen
The Netherlands

----
How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress.

As quoted in "Niels Bohr : The Man, His Science, & the World They Changed" (1966) by Ruth Moore, p. 196
----