[MARMAM] Sharing of ideas and knowledge

Els Vermeulen els at whalefish.org
Mon Aug 11 02:09:06 PDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Due to the large amount of requests we get from students and young
scientists about possible sources of funding for their research and
conservation efforts, we decided to put together a list of foundations and
organisations that offer grants and support in marine conservation projects
and post it on our website.

As a networking organisation, Whalefish strongly believes in sharing
knowledge and ideas to improve collaboration within marine conservation
efforts. Therefore we would like to ask for your input. Do you have
suggestions on possible sources of funding that we can add to our online
(open access) list or have past experiences that you would like to share,
please don’t hesitate to contact us. All suggestions are welcome to improve
the information output.

Thank you for your collaboration.

Kind regards,

Els