[MARMAM] MSeis PAM Courses USA

Mark Higginbottom Mark at mseis.com
Wed Aug 6 05:16:55 PDT 2014

MSeis are PAM equipment manufacturers, providing systems primarily to seismic companies around the World as well as various other applications.
We regularly hold training courses from our UK office in SW England details of which may be found on our website as well as pricing information. In response to demand from those who have attended the course, who have often had to travel large distances to be with us; we are looking to hold courses from our new property near Tampa (Wesley Chapel) Florida. At first we would offer the 1 and 2 day courses which are a pre-requisite for operating our PAM equipment in the field. At a later date we would operate the full 3 day course for those who wish to gain some field experience on a small boat. Dependent on demand we intend to offer the courses several times per year. We are canvassing interest for these and would appreciate your feedback.
Please contact gareth at mseis.com<mailto:gareth at mseis.com> for information regarding the courses and booking instructions. We propose to run our first courses in late October 2014.

[cid:image003.png at 01CFA5C4.EAF101F0]

Mark Higginbottom
Managing Director