[MARMAM] New England Aquarium Internship Opportunities

Intern intern at neaq.org
Fri Aug 1 08:35:53 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

The New England Aquarium is currently seeking candidates for fall 2014
internships! We have extended our application deadline to August 15th
for all positions and hope to receive your application soon! We look for
candidates of all experience levels and backgrounds. These positions
include:

Marine Mammal and Sea Turtle Rescue Internship
<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internshi
ps/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=41>

Marine Mammal Education and Research Internship
<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internshi
ps/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=101>

Aquarist Intern, Quincy Animal Care Center
<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internshi
ps/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=92>

Human Resources Intern
<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internshi
ps/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=112>

Volunteer Programming Intern
<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internshi
ps/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=96>

We have many more positions available, working with animals or in
operations roles, just view our website
<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internshi
ps/complete_list_of_internships/index.php> !

We are also now recruiting for spring 2015 Marine Mammal
<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internshi
ps/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=34>  and Penguin
Colony
<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internshi
ps/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=112>
internships!

We look forward to reviewing your applications soon,

Brendon Dempsey

Intern Coordinator

New England Aquarium

tel  617.226.2153