[MARMAM] New papers on beaked whales (Sowerby's, Gervais' and Cuvier's)

Wojtek.Bachara wojtek.bachara at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 01:27:40 PDT 2014

Dear Readers,

We are pleased to announce the publication of the papers:

Bachara W. and S.A. Norman. 2014.
Mesoplodon europaeus strandings- a short review. Reports of the
International Whaling Commission. SC65b/SM01

Bachara W. , P. Cermeño and S.A. Norman. 2014.
Mesoplodon bidens strandings- a short review. Reports of the
International Whaling Commission. SC65b/SM02

Bachara W. and S.A. Norman. 2013.
Ziphius cavirostris strandings-a short review. Reports of the
International Whaling Commission. SC65a/SM1

A PDF copy can be downloaded from:

http://iwc.int/sc65bdocs and go to SM section.

and:

http://iwc.int/sc65adocs and go to Small Cetaceans.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any question regarding my work.

Best regards,
Wojtek