[MARMAM] Video about the Head-Standing in Risso's dolphin (Grampus griseus): YouTube

Marina Costa marinza.costa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 09:24:58 PDT 2014

Dear MARMAM colleagues,

Apparently the traffic on dropbox to download the Risso's dolphin video
was to much and the link have been suspended.

Sorry about the inconvenient but thank you so much for your enthusiasm!

I loaded the video on Youtube, please find below the link:
http://youtu.be/DFPjJI5WyIA

Please, let me know if you have any further problems (I can invite to
share a private dropbox link).

My dearest wishes,
Marina