[MARMAM] Video about the Head-Standing in Risso's dolphin (Grampus griseus)

Marina Costa marinza.costa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 05:23:51 PDT 2014

Dear MARMAM colleagues,

Some weeks ago my colleague Elisa Remonato and I posted on MARMAM a
request to gather information about the head-standing behaviour
displayed by Risso's dolphins (/Grampus griseus/).

Your reply was amazing!
We already received 20 questionnaire and 7 more will be send in the next
days.
Thank you so much!

Many of you also asked if we had a video with the head-standing behaviour.
So my colleague and friend Valenatina Cucchiara (www.liquidjungle.tv)
edited some material collected in the southern Egyptian Red Sea in
summer 2012.
Please, find here the link to the video:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc2qlhifat38o3y/Risso%27s%20tail%20with%20gopro.mp4

We want to thank you again for the incredible participation and support
demonstrated!

My dearest wishes,

Marina Costa

--