[MARMAM] Survey: Management of ship strike mitigation measures

Clement clementsot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 20:02:25 PDT 2014

Dear Marmamers,

If you have been involved in the development and/or the management of ship
strike mitigation measures such as ship speed reduction, area to be avoided
(ATBA) or traffic separation scheme (TSS) shift/implementation, I would be
grateful if you could take a few minutes of your time to fill out this
short questionnaire by *May 4th* :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DTfnOxOXamcwUVBSL9hkzHJbIQBg5EC1t37KUw63ba0/viewform?usp=send_form

My goal is to understand how the compliance with measures to mitigate
ship-whale collisions is managed worldwide. I will be pleased to share my
results with those interested when the work is completed.

Feel totally free to contact me by email (clementsot at gmail.com) for any
further detail.

Thank you in advance!

Clément