[MARMAM] Important Confirmation and Details for NWSSMM Conference May 3-4

katrinan at uvic.ca katrinan at uvic.ca
Wed Apr 23 11:31:07 PDT 2014

This is a message to all those who registered for the 18th annual meeting
of the Northwest Student Chapter of the Society for Marine Mammalogy in
Bellingham, WA to be held May 3-4, 2014.

Registration for this event is now closed, and we have sent out
confirmation details to all registrants for whom we have contact
information. If you have registered for the meeting and have not yet
received a confirmation email, we may not have your current email address.

If you have not already done so, please reply to Kat Nikolich
(nikolik at students.wwu.edu) to confirm that you still plan to attend. Feel
free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.

Looking forward to seeing you very soon!

Kat Nikolich
M.Sc. Candidate
WWU Marine Mammal Lab​