[MARMAM] Lottery Donation of £1,500,000.00 GBP

Gareth Catherine Bull gc86bull at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 12:26:54 PDT 2014

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1,500,000.00 GBP each to 10 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project and New Year Bonaza.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 GBP in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country congratulations your Full Name:Mobile No:occupation,Age:Address Country,

Contact my bank for the payment and more details to Standard Investment Bank London Officer in charge Raymond Peterson E-mail raypete1955 at gmail.com OR raype1955 at yahoo.co.uk

Best Regards,
Gareth Catherine Bull
gacabull at gmail.com