[MARMAM] Photo of the recent atypical mass stranding of Cuvier's beaked whales in SE Crete

Alexandros Frantzis afrantzis at otenet.gr
Mon Apr 7 08:19:24 PDT 2014

Dear Marmamers,

Apparently attachments cannot pass through the Marmam list and we are
receiving many requests for the photo that we tried to send to all of you.

Those interested to have and distribute the photo in social media or
elsewhere can download it from Giuseppe Notarbartolo di Sciara's Marine
Conservation Blog and Website at the following link:

http://www.disciara.net/?p=1010

Apologies for any inconvenience

All best,
Alexandros