[MARMAM] IMBER Open Science Conference 2014 - Call for Abstracts Open - Reminder

IMBER imber at imr.no
Fri Sep 20 04:24:25 PDT 2013

[cid:cbac118e-39de-4d2f-9c9d-0bb302d7d323]

Integrated Marine Biogeochemistry and Ecosystem Research (IMBER)
Open Science Conference

23-27 June 2014, Bergen, Norway

"Future Oceans - Research for marine sustainability:
multiple stressors, drivers, challenges and solutions"

Call for Abstracts - Open!

The Integrated Biogeochemistry and Ecosystem Research (IMBER) Project will convene an Open Science Conference<http://www.imber.info/index.php/Meetings/IMBER-OSC> from 23-27 June 2014 in Bergen, Norway, with the goals of:
*  highlighting research results from the IMBER project and activities,
*  promoting integrated syntheses of IMBER research, and
*  developing a new global research agenda for marine biogeochemistry and ecosystems in the Anthropocene.

The Call for Abstracts<http://www.imber.info/index.php/Meetings/IMBER-OSC/Announcements/IMBER-Open-Science-Conference-Call-for-Abstracts> is open!  Deadline for abstract submission: 15 January 2014.
Contributions are welcome from all marine research communities!

We encourage you to submit an abstract. We look forward to meeting you in Bergen!
Please forward this call widely!

IMBER IPO
imber at imr.no<mailto:imber at imr.no>

PS: Sorry for any cross-posting.