[MARMAM] Abstracts due Sept 15th for 1st Annual California Student Chapter Meeting!

Sarah Peterson californiastudentsmm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 02:18:25 PDT 2013

We would like to remind students in the California area of the United
States that we are having our first annual SMM Student Chapter Meeting on
Saturday October 26th and Sunday October 27th at the University of
California Santa Cruz.

Abstract submission is open until Sept 15th and registration is open until
Oct 15th (although earlier registrations are preferred) and we welcome
submissions from both undergraduate, graduate, and recently graduated
students. Go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6JLLKXD to register/submit an
abstract. Click
here<http://smm.pbsci.ucsc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/California-Student-SMM-2013-Meeting.pdf>,
or check out our website <http://smm.pbsci.ucsc.edu/meetings/> for more
information on the meeting.

Please email us at californiastudentsmm at gmail.com if you have any
questions!

Cheers,

Sarah and Liz

--
Sarah Peterson and Liz McHuron
California Student Chapter of the Society for Marine Mammalogy