[MARMAM] Employment Opportunity with MARINElife

Andrew McLeish andrew.mcleish at marine-life.org.uk
Tue Sep 3 12:54:49 PDT 2013

MARINElife is now accepting applications for the post of Conservation
Science Manager.

We are looking for an experienced and dynamic marine scientist to lead on
the delivery and development of our cetacean and seabird research
programmes.

Key activities will include the management of our ferry survey programme
and species research and monitoring projects, data management and analysis,
and liaising with scientific partners and government agencies.

The postholder will have a significant role in the development of the
Atlantic Research Coalition (ARC), a network of European groups gathering
and publishing data on the status of marine mammals.

Candidates should have a proven track record of working in applied research
for marine biodiversity conservation and of developing funded research
projects.

Further application information and forms can be found on our website at:

http://www.marine-life.org.uk/employment-opportunity-with-marinelife-(020913)

Alternatively a recruitment pack may be requested by e-mail from:
tricia.dendle at marine-life.org.uk

MARINElife is a UK registered charity with a mission to conserve marine
wildlife through research and education.