[MARMAM] MMO & PAM positions in NZ waters

Recruitment recruitment at osc.co.uk
Wed Oct 23 03:16:44 PDT 2013

Dear MMOs and PAM operators,

We invite applications for a seismic survey in New Zealand waters, for
the first quarter of 2014. Please specify your availability.

For this particular contract, applicants must have experience in NZ
waters (ideally 12 weeks); however, Ocean Science Consulting Ltd
(www.osc.co.uk) operates worldwide and always welcomes applicants for
work elsewhere.

Positions: 2 x MMOs & 2 x PAM operators
Platform: seismic vessel
Duration: 5/7 week rotations (tbc)
Location: New Zealand

Subject to suitable qualifications and experience, work is typically
awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. Due to volume of recruitment
mail, we are unable to respond to all applicants, sorry, so please do
not expect an acknowledgement. We also cannot respond to specific
questions about contracts, as this information is reserved for
successful applicants only. Please apply by email only to
recruitment at osc.co.uk; recruitment enquiries to other OSC email
addresses will be deleted.

Please feel free to circulate this email amongst colleagues looking for
work. If the applicant is not already on our database, we will require a
CV (Word format) that includes, inter alia, a current phone number, with
copies (ideally JPEGs) of offshore survival and medical certs including
any vaccinations (all of which should be listed on CVs along with expiry
details for quick reference), passport, any resident permit(s), any
visa(s), driver's licence(s), and degree certs. Note that only a CV is
required in the first instant for short-listing candidates, so the rest
is optional. Clients are increasingly requesting evidence of any science
/ engineering degrees (e.g. marine biology, oceanography, acoustics,
signal processing), so be prepared to follow up immediately with
necessary documents in the event that you receive a phone call. If
you've provided documents previously, rest assured they are already on
file and you should not resend them; be aware that when the same
applicants regularly bombard us with the same attached documents, we
have no choice but to delete their emails as they otherwise clog up our
inbox/server; however, we do encourage all applicants to send us updated
CVs or replacement scans for expired offshore survival/medical certs, or
simply contact us to provide an update on your availability.

Thanks and kind regards,

Recruitment Team

--
Recruitment Dept