[MARMAM] 21st Annual BC Marine Mammal Symposium

Robertson, Frances f.robertson at fisheries.ubc.ca
Wed Oct 23 09:04:49 PDT 2013

Dear List Members,

We are pleased to announce that registration for the 21st Annual BC Marine Mammal Symposium is now open.  Specifics of the meeting are detailed below and may also be found on the following webpage http://www.marinemammal.org/2013/10/21st-annual-b-c-marine-mammal-symposium-saturday-november-23rd-2013/

We look forward to seeing you on the 23 November.
21st Annual
B.C. MARINE MAMMAL SYMPOSIUM
Saturday, November 23, 2013 – 9:30am – 5:00pm

UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
AQUATIC ECOSYSTEM RESEARCH LABORATORY
GROUND FLOOR, AERL, 2202 MAIN MALL
VANCOUVER, B.C.  V6T 1Z4

Registration Fee:
Advanced: $0 (pre-register by Nov 15)
Late: $5 (cash only at the door)

Join us for presentations as well as discussion on issues that concern us all. This meeting is open to researchers, educators and businesses involved with marine mammals and anyone in one or more of these categories is welcome to attend.
Please email bc.symposium at fisheries.ubc.ca<mailto:bc.symposium at fisheries.ubc.ca> before November15, 2013, to indicate that you plan to attend. Lunch and refreshments will be provided, but we need to know how many people to plan for.  There will also be a social evening (6:00-9:00 pm) where beer and pizza can be purchased.
The Agenda will be distributed at the meeting. Please email bc.symposium at fisheries.ubc.ca<mailto:bc.symposium at fisheries.ubc.ca>  before November 15, 2013 if you would like to make a five minute presentation about your research. Longer presentations on topics of general interest are welcomed.  We would also like to know if there are any issues that should be discussed by the group at large.  We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you at:
9:30 am on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Telephone:    (604) 822-8181

Email:             bc.symposium at fisheries.ubc.c<mailto:bc.symposium at fisheries.ubc.ca>

Frances C. Robertson