[MARMAM] Urgently needed: Female PAM operators

Emma Forrester emmaforrester at hydenlyne.com
Thu May 30 02:43:14 PDT 2013

Hello everyone!
 Hydenlyne is privately owned and was established in 2007. We provide project management, operational support, quality control services, well-site geological services, HSE advisors and Marine Mammal Observers (MMO)/Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) on seismic data and drilling projects world-wide. Our clients include independent oil companies and operators, major oil companies, and national oil and gas companies and government agencies.

We have an upcoming seismic project offshore in Suriname and are urgently seeking female PAM operators.

Applicants must have:
	*     seismic experience
	*     valid offshore certificates
	*     must be available from 5th June for 5-7weeks
	*     Americans/Brazilians preferable due to visas
All those interested please forward you CV to myself at emmaforrester at hydenlyne.com with the subject heading "female PAM operator"

Kind regards,

Emma Forrester
Project Manager (MMO/PAM)