[MARMAM] IBAC XXIV last call for Abstract submission

Felipe Penin f_penin at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 06:01:24 PDT 2013

My dear Bioacoustics Fellows,

We have received a few requests to postpone (for the second
time) the deadlines for abstracts submission for the XXIV IBAC. After a
discussion that involved all the organizing committee, we decided to postpone
the abstract submission deadline to June
1st  (23:59 Brasilia Time).
This is also the limit date for the early fees. Despite we are satisfied with
the number of submissions (we now 150 submitted abstracts from over 30
different countries), we still have room to comfortably accommodate more papers.
We are working hard to make this edition of IBAC unforgettable, so that we
decided not to lose any papers because of time restrictions. Still, it is not
possible to postpone it again, so if you have missed the chance to submit you
paper because of time, this is you last chance! We would like to thank all of
you that have already submitted your papers, and call those who haven’t to done
so.

We also have postponed Jacques Vielliard travel grants, so
graduate and undergraduate  students that
have not submitted their papers yet, still have time to apply for the grant.

We sure hope to hold an outstanding meeting in Brazil, keeping
up to previous last IBAC editions.

With our best regards,

Felipe Penin and XXIV IBAC Organizing Committee

Organizing Committee