[MARMAM] Urgently Needed French Speaking MMOs

Emma Forrester emmaforrester at hydenlyne.com
Thu May 23 08:01:58 PDT 2013

Good Day Marmamers!

Hydenlyne is privately owned and was established in 2007. We provide project management, operational support, quality control services, well-site geological services, HSE advisors and Marine Mammal Observers (MMO)/Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) on seismic data and drilling projects world-wide. Our clients include independent oil companies and operators, major oil companies, and national oil and gas companies and government agencies.

We have an upcoming seismic project offshore in South Africa and are urgently seeking French speaking MMOs.

Applicants must have:
	*     seismic experience
	*     valid offshore certificates
	*     must be available from 10th June for 8-10 weeks
All those interested please forward you CV to myself at emmaforrester at hydenlyne.com with the subject heading "French Speaking MMO"

Kind regards,

Emma Forrester
Project Manager (MMO/PAM)