[MARMAM] Marine Mammals Books and Reprints Wanted

Thomas Jefferson sclymene at aol.com
Wed May 1 13:39:46 PDT 2013

MARINEMAMMAL BOOKS AND REPRINTS WANTED

¡VIVAVaquita! (a collaborative effort of five 501(3)cnon-profits) is requesting marine mammal books, reprints, monographs, andjournals.  Literature can be donated orwe can purchase sets of books, reprints, and journals.  We make the literature available tocolleagues working on marine mammals, getting it into hands where it will beactively used, and in the proccess help to raise funds for research andconservation work on the World’s most endangered marine mammal species, thevaquita (Phocoena sinus). Donations aretax-deductible, and we may be able to arrange pick-up of large quantities ofliterature.

We are currentlycollecting literature to help fund our Sept/Oct 2013 expedition to San Felipe, Mexico,to observe and photograph the vaquita, and to conduct education work with localorganizations and school groups in Mexico. See our website
< www.vivavaquita.org> for details of our previous work. If you have any literature you would be interested in donating orselling to us, please contact us at the email or phone number below.  Thanks in advance…
Tom
Thomas A. Jefferson, Ph.D.
Clymene Enterprises / ¡VIVA Vaquita!
13037 YerbaValley Way